How to Disable Notifications in Datto Workplace
1. Log in to your Datto Workplace account online and navigate to the "Settings" tab.
2. Click on "Project Notifications" to access the notification settings for all projects.
3. Under the "Default Settings" section, you will see several options for notifications that can be sent for all projects. You can choose which types of notifications you would like to receive by selecting the appropriate checkboxes.
4. Once you have made your selections, click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
Individual Project Settings
1. To change individual project permissions, click the gear on the right-hand side column.
2. Make your individual changes. If you want to change settings for all projects, that can also be done here by pressing the "Apply these Settings to all of my Projects"